Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 27-06-2008 , 04:29 AM

mia_material

hey guys started texturing and ive run a little ground im using the mia_material and i cant get the bump mapping to work with it i tried connecting a lambert into it which had the bump map textured on it but i dont get the bump result and i cant just connect the texture straight to it does anyone have any ideas

# 2 27-06-2008 , 01:41 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore

# 3 27-06-2008 , 02:42 PM
thanx heaps jay i just want to say to everyone who has posted here i dont think i would be anywhere near the level i am at the moment in maya if it wasn't for this site so i would like to put out a huge thank you to all who have posted here and answer all the little problems which we always come along