Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 01-07-2006 , 10:05 PM

minigun

I've left this model alone for sometime and I thougt I should get back to it instead of giving it up so heres what I've done so far and I mostly have the inside to do whicj I will be getting to user added image, c&c are always welcome.

user added image

user added image

user added image

user added image

big thanks to masteryoda for the reference because thats what got me to make it haha user added image thanks man.

# 2 02-07-2006 , 03:47 AM
Subscriber
Nice..
can you model jessie ventura to go along with it?

G

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 3 02-07-2006 , 03:08 PM
Subscriber
ha this is top notch.

just like the game soldat.

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 4 02-07-2006 , 07:34 PM
Subscriber
A little hard to see, but what I do see looks really nice! :-) I can tell you put a lot of detail into it...

"Ad astra per aspera..."
# 5 03-07-2006 , 04:24 AM
cant see anything man.. all the renders are dark and i have my setting abnormally bright... maybe throw a somewhat brighter textures or a little more light on it.

# 6 09-07-2006 , 06:21 AM
i have just one question.. are those real pictures or did u actually do that in maya..., im hop[ing the latter, becuase i want to think it possible to be that good, and becuase i dont want to think you have the well mean to take pitures weapons like that...

edit: ok i really need to learn how to type properly...

Last edited by Furry Fury; 09-07-2006 at 06:23 AM.
# 7 09-07-2006 , 08:04 PM
Subscriber
looks really good. is a bit dark and could use some brighter textures and/or lighting, but i like the detail you put into it.