Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 04-05-2004 , 09:53 PM
Subscriber

Wont batch render :(

Maya 5.0.1 just stopped batch rendering completely for me. Even with Maya software or maya hardware.... cant render animations or single frames. Just sits at "Result: Rendering with Maya Software..."

And i can cancle the unexistant batch render... but i cant show the batch rendered image (cause it doesnt exist)

It doesnt even try to render, no %'s ever show up like they did before.

# 2 05-05-2004 , 09:16 PM
does that happen with all your scenes? Make sure you don't have a space in the name of the scene. I remmember a while ago I had a similar problem and then I found out the Maya doesn't like spaces in the names.

There can not be Good without Evil, so then it must be good to be Evil sometimes.

:tup:
# 3 06-05-2004 , 10:03 PM
I think this has happened to every new Maya user at some point. Now, I cant remember how to resolve it, but there have been may threads on it. A quick search should work.

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 4 20-05-2004 , 07:25 PM
Subscriber
A little update on the still occuring problem...

It infact does all the rendering, but it just refuses to show the % the frame is at... any suggestions?