Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 04-01-2005 , 09:32 PM

Bad pc:/

I won't be very active for the next 2 weeks:/

Last thursday my Ati 9800 broke down so i bought a new one.. few days ago my asus motherboard broke down so I immediatly bought me a few new things heh:/

Problem is.. they wont be here for another 2!!! weeksuser added image

I returned the new videocard because I ordered myself the following:

Amd athlon 64 3500+ Winchester core
MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum
XFX 6600GT PCI Express
200Gb Maxtor S-ata

i'm currently working with a pci videocard which has the crappiest shit ever:/ had to run on 640*480 etc... heh:/

Almost had an harddisk crash too.. almost lost my maya projects including the contest one..

I don't know if i'll be able to finish the contest in time... I certainly can't use maya on this hardwareuser added image

I'll be viewing the pages about every few days and hope to be back and more active than ever in 2 weeksuser added image

Till then=]

Don't read anything I write down.. it's all weird
# 2 05-01-2005 , 09:26 AM
I though pci express cards only worked on pentium based systems? Or am I mistaken?

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 3 05-01-2005 , 12:04 PM
if that was the case would they implent them on amd motherboards?user added image

Don't read anything I write down.. it's all weird