Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 24-02-2005 , 08:52 PM

Problem with model.. Confused

Okay.. i had this problem before. A while ago and i cant remember how i fixed it before i searched through 30 pages of threads and didnt find what i needed... Pretty much my model has another model of itself. So theres only 1 egde but at the end of the edge i can select 2 verts... I cant merg the verts, and its really bogging down my machine...

If i select the verts and move them The edges go with it. But theres another set of edges... But the edges i move have no polies between them they are just a shell. I think i went to some graph and deleted something. But i cant figure it out.. Any help?

# 2 25-02-2005 , 01:23 PM
did you use proxy smooth or something like that or convert from sub-d's? Was it duplicated?

I would graph the model out and look at all the nodes there could be a orphan one there that you may have to delete.