Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 04-04-2005 , 09:32 PM

Undo Deactivates

I have bin haveing problems latly. my undo funtion keeps getting turned off somehow, i enter a mel compandt to turn it back on. then a while late it is deactivated again. who can i fix this, where can i ajust the undo options, or is my only option to do a fix problems reinstall?

Please help, lkife is hard with out undo.

# 2 05-04-2005 , 12:56 AM
Subscriber
Make sure it is turned on the preferences and that you save the preferences once set.

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."
# 3 05-04-2005 , 02:06 AM
i tried to once but i could not find the preferences. i found them once ages ago but i cant remember where they are?

# 4 05-04-2005 , 06:06 AM
Subscriber
under the window menu

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."
# 5 05-04-2005 , 10:57 AM
Thanx

i looked in there like 5 times trying to find it befor i have no idea why i did not see it befor. i hope it stays turned off and it dose not just turn itself off again, but atleast now i know where it is, lol
thanx