Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 18-10-2002 , 05:52 PM

3Decemeber

Anyone thinking of going to this show this year?

Get over to 3December for more info

# 2 18-10-2002 , 10:18 PM
Forgot to say....

Registering doesn't cost anything and you aren't under any obligation to attend after you register but the only way you can attend is to register prior to the event (i believe)

all that happens is you get an email with a code on it that you have to take with you to the event

For everyone that doesn't know what 3December is, it's a show/conference soley dedicated to Maya and Studio Tools. Also there are events there which were at Siggraph, so if you couldn't get to the US last July for that, here is your chance to see what went on

# 3 19-10-2002 , 12:57 PM
I wish there were happenings like that in Finland user added image There's only one trade show on every other year but it's not that 3D oriented user added image

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 4 19-10-2002 , 02:51 PM
SM Alumni
went to the london even last year - was pretty good, though for every 30 minutes of ILM/digital domain animator talking about how they do stuff there was probably 1 hour of advertising, which made the day seem pretty long. Dont know if any of you other brits are going to the london even but would be cool to meet up.
Also A|W lay out free beer/wine/sarnies for everyone too which is a bonus user added image

# 5 19-10-2002 , 02:59 PM
SM Tea Boy
Free beer !!!!! why dident you just say that first, count me in user added image

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 6 19-10-2002 , 03:16 PM
Hmm...maybe I should get the plane tickets after all user added image

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 7 20-10-2002 , 10:31 PM
SM Alumni

Originally posted by David
Free beer !!!!! why dident you just say that first, count me in user added image

David user added image

lol.. thought that would get your ears pricked up user added image

# 8 21-10-2002 , 05:02 AM
I live in Canada so there is no way in hell I can ever afford a plane ticket to Los Angelas.

However, if there is one coming up in Canada (perferably around BC), then that would be cool, at lest that will be within "walking distance".

See yaz, bye.
# 9 22-10-2002 , 03:41 PM
SM Alumni
Killer, where in BC are ya ?

"You know you've done your job right when nobody notices"

"Don't quote me boy cause I ain't said sh*t"