Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 09-07-2005 , 06:36 PM

Points?

Hi, i´m new to this 3D stuff so i was looking for some video tutortials, and i heard somebody talking about simplymaya.com and i thought that i should give it a try, so i tryed to download a video but, i need to have an account here on simplymaya.com, ok i created a user, and i thought, yes, now i can download all the video tutorials i want to! But now i need some god damn points to download the tutorials, but how do i earn point here? Do i need to write a lot in the forum or what?

# 2 09-07-2005 , 06:37 PM
oh, i forget something, and where can i see how many point i got??

I Think that should be all...

# 3 09-07-2005 , 07:06 PM
Click the "points" link in the menu bar and read the FAQ. Points are purchased.

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 4 11-07-2005 , 10:14 PM

Re: Points?

Originally posted by FuKe
Hi, i´m new to this 3D stuff so i was looking for some video tutortials, and i heard somebody talking about simplymaya.com and i thought that i should give it a try, so i tryed to download a video but, i need to have an account here on simplymaya.com, ok i created a user, and i thought, yes, now i can download all the video tutorials i want to! But now i need some god damn points to download the tutorials, but how do i earn point here? Do i need to write a lot in the forum or what?

LOL i did the same thing...i NEED points!!

# 5 12-07-2005 , 11:06 PM
Did you completely miss the sticky at the top of this forum section?:headbang:

# 6 12-07-2005 , 11:18 PM
Subscriber
You know there are heaps of Free Videos you can download first?