Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 121 03-03-2006 , 09:05 AM
Subscriber
chrysler are you thick or something!!!

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 122 03-03-2006 , 09:10 AM
Subscriber
swapping one addiction for another, what would your sponsor say? I guess you can let him try Maya just one time, maybe HE could handle it? I told mine it was none of his business.

some one said Maya's not their life.., well said, can't find women on a computer screen.., unless you go look at the forum 'new character', be careful though, you may go blind.user added image user added image :blush:

take it easy and life will be easy

Last edited by mirek03; 03-03-2006 at 09:28 AM.
# 123 03-03-2006 , 09:35 AM
Subscriber
There is no such thing as success...only losers!!

i gotta ask, can't help myself. What does the above supposed to mean. It really puts a slant on the word 'affimation' i mean, you don't really believe that do you??

# 124 03-03-2006 , 12:06 PM
Subscriber
of course i dont believe it..everyone has done of kind of success in there lives.
there is no meaning to the phrase..
i was thinking of something to write that totally doesn't make sense.
then a friend told me to write "There is no such thing as success...only losers!!"
i wasnt gonna keep it there permanantly..only for today!!

# 125 03-03-2006 , 12:45 PM
Subscriber
This thread is going in an interesting direction

"You can live for yourself today -- or help build tomorrow for everyone" _LIVID

Optical Minefield
My Blog
# 126 03-03-2006 , 12:52 PM
Subscriber
user added image

good to hear.

didn't mean to pry. it worried me somehow.. ?

# 127 03-03-2006 , 09:32 PM
I'm not a loser... if I can help it, and thats about 0.001% of the time user added image

99.999% loser and lovin' it. user added image
Matt user added image

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 128 03-03-2006 , 10:16 PM
matt, you are so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:attn:

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 129 03-03-2006 , 10:50 PM
Subscriber
ok, far be It from me to, err, question your self esteem, like i said I'm not really teen savy these days. 13 th resident made sense but, uumm, maybe you can explain what a 'loser' is and why you would want to be one. Jesus, i know i have no sense of humour, but i'm just curious., don't want to pry, don't really care but the joke went straight past me.........??? what's that, loser in love, loser in life, loser in.., what??

i mean if things get really bad you don't have to reach for a bottle, drug or mouse, there's a few good books around, they wont hekp with Maya but they might help you, let me see.., there's 'the road less tavelled' .., 'how to win friends and influence people'..,' women are from Venus and men from mars' .., and i guess there's always 'doctor Phil's TV show.'user added image user added image user added image :attn: user added image user added image user added image :zzz: user added image

# 130 04-03-2006 , 01:14 AM
Subscriber
so if women are from Venus and men from mars, then i would assume that aliens come from earth. lol.

when i came across my new signature (in my mind) it kinda like dawned on me that it does make sense...i.e. its better to just show a pic of what ur are trying to say than to actually express in sentances.
unless you are really really really good with words.
i might change it ...again..

# 131 04-03-2006 , 02:09 AM
Subscriber
user added image , it's a famous book, it kinda of means men and women are different in thought, i personally think it's rubbish. Simply. i think the key ingredient for any relationship is respect and to listen to others, everyone has a story to tell, Communication between people in general is important and at times difficult and this book uses those difficulties to sell itself as though the author has hit on some grand revelation, a cure for the ills of 'dysfunctional' (trendy word) relationships and wants to share it with the world when all he really wants is the $$$$.

I agree with you, words are arbitrary (mean different things to different people, depending on experience and culture) and so a picture of what you are trying to say can be more accurate. They say a picture tells a thousand words.

In the world of English literature you would call it a metaphor, words or a picture that give visual cues and clues to something needs to be expressed but difficult to say with words. Something to think about when you start to make movies.

you could be right, some say that people came from another planet.., the pyramids, the Mayas (south America), sightings along earth's magnetic grid, god knows what the government has kept secret. If we have computers this powerful and incredible technology applied to things like Honda's robot dog, imagine what the government has???

# 132 04-03-2006 , 02:52 AM
hey, if relationships are about listening to one another, how come i dont have a GF yet????user added image
-andy

www.joopson.com
# 133 04-03-2006 , 04:59 AM
Subscriber
because your not listening...user added image

# 134 04-03-2006 , 06:36 AM
hehe

www.joopson.com
# 135 04-03-2006 , 09:50 AM
Subscriber
seems like not many ppl have a gf in these forums, they dont listen.
hearing and listening is not the same thing you know.