Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 04-11-2005 , 09:41 PM
Subscriber

Nov/Dec - Noob- Naruto

Well guys I know that many of you will be jealous about what I am going to model, but here it goes!!!

I am modeling an XBOX 360 CONSOLE!!

What you guys think?.. cool idea or not!.

I will try to finish it before the lunch date November 22 but I guess it will be ready before the month ends.

I will do the console itself, no accessories, if I have some extra time I will throw in the Game Controller or The Remote, but no promises. I hope you guys like it.

Believe it!

# 2 04-11-2005 , 09:48 PM
Subscriber
Right now I am doing some research..I actually saw a real one at a local Circuit City Store. It looks real nice. Take a look at the attachment.

Attached Images
# 3 06-11-2005 , 03:03 AM
Subscriber
Still Doing some research about the dimensions, undecided about deforming a cube or lofting a drawing, either way I have to think about the ending result. This console sports some holes on the sides and the top that have a crazy pattern wish me luck on that.

The harddrive shape is a little tricky, and I haven use maya in 6 months but I think everything is coming back to me quick.

The sides are actually different since this device has to be able to stand and also lie sideways. I havent get pictures of the back of it. Here is another picture.

Attached Images
File Type: bmp 360side.bmp (144.6 KB, 144 views)