Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 17-02-2006 , 08:56 AM

I need suggestions for a violin cello bridge

First of all I have maya 7.0 complete (student version). And I am stuck on the bridge for a cello. For those unfamiliar, here is a good picture ....https://www.goronok.ru/upload/middle/Cello%20Bridges.jpg

it starts off about 3/8" deep at the bottom and narrows to little over 1/8. I easily solved this by lofting between duplicated and rotated curves and planer'd another duplicated curve...

the problem I am having is the "heart shaped" cutout in the middle. I cannot trim on a planer'd surface it says something about deep history. I have tried delete by type -history- but it still will not let me trim and even if it did it would appear that the wood was hollow... does anyone know what I could be doing wrong. or have a suggestion for another way I could go about doing this?

# 2 17-02-2006 , 09:16 AM
Subscriber