Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 16 28-04-2006 , 06:18 PM
Subscriber
i have mounted the gun assemble on some hydrolyics which i thought would move when he moved the triggers.
I have made some foot pedels so he can turn the entire turret but you cant see them on the picture.

I think im gonna redo the entire aiming sight idea im just working as it comes now so there aint much planning lucky i save before i start anything new really lol.

# 17 28-04-2006 , 07:06 PM
Subscriber
Looks nice :attn:

# 18 28-04-2006 , 07:38 PM
Subscriber
thanks Gamestarf

I have put some more wires, used to connect all the moving parts into an electronic junction box of some sort so it can move around.

the little table by the side of the chair is a WIP i dont know what its going to be yet maybe a cup holder for a cold beer. lol.

Attached Thumbnails
# 19 29-04-2006 , 09:33 AM
Subscriber
bit more done to the model.just little things which come to mind to make it look cool.so just bare with me for a while.lol.
Crits and comments will be much appreciated

Attached Thumbnails
# 20 29-04-2006 , 12:19 PM
This is just an opinion, but I would probably increase the size of the ammo feed box, and only use one feed box under the assumption that one gun shoots every other bullet and the second gun gets the rest. . . I guess you could use another box as the box to catch the empty shell holder, but it could be smaller. . .

"The Sage as an Astronomer: If you still see the stars as something above you, you lack the eye of knowledge." Friedrich Nietzsche

Last edited by skywola; 29-04-2006 at 12:21 PM.