Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 08-05-2006 , 08:12 AM

long live simplymaya

What up people, i am happy cause with maya, i am doing good work, i mean the tutorials are very nice, when ever i do watch the tutorials of "Kurt Boutilier", my o my!!! its like he is right behind me tell me what to do,am really impressed.
i got some thing for u mr "Kurt Boutilier" **** thats 4 point for, pls keep it up.Some one should pls tell me how to into simplymaya bank account from nigeria cause i really need some points okay
bye 4 now
stay kool the people of maya.

am kool
# 2 27-07-2006 , 11:26 AM

Re: long live simplymaya

Originally posted by choppenson2002
What up people, i am happy cause with maya, i am doing good work, i mean the tutorials are very nice, when ever i do watch the tutorials of "Kurt Boutilier", my o my!!! its like he is right behind me tell me what to do,am really impressed.
i got some thing for u mr "Kurt Boutilier" **** thats 4 point for, pls keep it up.Some one should pls tell me how to into simplymaya bank account from nigeria cause i really need some points okay
bye 4 now
stay kool the people of maya.

wohoo
cheers

user added image

~The Computer Is A Moron~