Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 20-06-2006 , 05:09 PM

Haunted house tut completed

Hi All,

New to this forum so be gentle, i just finished the haunted house tut from this site and i thought it was a very good beginners tutorial and first step in to the complex world of maya. im a 3dstudio Max person and am looking to learn maya to.

anyway here is my final image, thought i had to post it condsidering how oftern Kurt mentioned how he love to see them in the tutorial.

thx all user added image

https://www.innerrealm.co.uk/HH_final.jpg

# 2 20-06-2006 , 05:26 PM
Subscriber
it is rather spooky. i think if you add a shadow (or two) of a ghost on the walls and roof it'll really add some...ummm...spookyness.

are you considering doing the texturing?
one more thing. i do believe your in the wrong part of the forum. post it in the finished work section here . but its okay, since your new here.

cheers user added image

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!

Last edited by 13th_resident; 20-06-2006 at 05:28 PM.
# 3 20-06-2006 , 05:41 PM
Dude make that ground layer a nice dark green and get those trees textured out brown, it would add a lot to the scene. It looks good though. I really like the Moon. Good work man.

# 4 20-06-2006 , 09:15 PM
well its nothing special i just wanted to share my tutorial final image with the community. i doubt whether i will do anything more, it was a learning exercise..and i want to learn and do more maya tutorials, rather than spend more time making this look better.

thx all

user added image

Last edited by paulw; 20-06-2006 at 09:18 PM.
# 5 20-06-2006 , 11:34 PM
Subscriber
i have to say I think it is very good ..especially when you are switching over and trying to learn maya ... congrats on working with this and the first model . i really like it .... looks good ..i think it is spooky and i like it alot