Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 20-11-2006 , 12:51 PM

Wanna do title sequence for a movie?

(hope this is a good place to post this)

Hi there,

maybe there is someone here who is interested in working on a fun-but-also-serious feature film we have in post right now.

I'm looking for someone doing the opening/title sequence, I can PAY YOU NOTHING IN ADVANCE, but you'll get a contract that grants you a share of the movie. We have two distributors signalling interest. We are all young and not-quite-so-young movie professionals who whipped this project up with hardly any money.

Profile of Fear is a psycho thriller that tries not to be as shallow as most horror flicks are. Check www.profile-of-fear.com to read some stuff, but better ignore the petty gallery, the images are not thoroughly chosen and not corrected at all (the site is "pre-release").

I have a good idea for the 2 minute opening sequence, but other ideas are more than welcome. The whole look of the film is rather dark-grainy-muddy-outoffocus, rather like a 70ies 16mm noir film. It was shot on HD, though.

Interested? Drop me a mail at "opener at dcsfilm dot com" or pm me. user added image

Cheers,

Jan