Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 04-12-2006 , 03:36 PM

beast

Here is the latest tutorial I have been following its a beast... its jsut a rough of the whole model but crits would be awesome!!! here it is!!

user added image

user added image

Thanks in advance!!

# 2 04-12-2006 , 07:08 PM
nice work mate. user added image

I think the corner of the mouth needs a bit of work - it kind of comes to an unnatural point at the moment - and it might be cool if you gave him some big old nostrils.

# 3 05-12-2006 , 12:22 AM
kinda reminds me of the beasts from ghostbusters movie

Accept no substitutions.
# 4 05-12-2006 , 04:53 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys.... i was planning on adding nostrils just havent gotten to it yet. LOL thats so funny because my sister said it looked like the ghostbusters dog to !!! Thanks again for the feedback and Ill be posting updates soon!!

# 5 05-12-2006 , 05:29 AM

updates...

Here are a few updates!!!

user added image

user added image

user added image

More crits!!!!! Thanks guys... Oh and i fiddled with the end of the lip and it may of helped but if it still looks wierd tell me and I will mess with it a little more!!