Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 22-06-2008 , 08:22 PM
Subscriber

cant buy points?

Hi all,
Been away awhile, recovering from an accident for over a year...but glad to be back and need to do some serious catch up and learning...
First, I keep trying to buy points so I can download some tuts but every time I try, I get a messege saying " recipient is unable to recieve money at this time" or something close to this...anyone have an ideas?
Thanks in advance.

# 2 22-06-2008 , 09:12 PM
I know Dave was saying about moving servers or something this week so that might have something to do with it. I'll leave him a MSG for you...

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 22-06-2008 , 09:46 PM
SM Tea Boy
It should work now. Please try again

Sorry about that pay pal had gone a bit nuts!!

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 23-06-2008 , 12:04 AM
Subscriber
Thanks for the quick replies..i'll give it a go. If it doesnt work I'll post back, thanks again all.