Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 14-08-2009 , 08:16 PM

invisibility plane came up

after opening a scene from digital tutors some settings changed from the default. i fixed everything but this strange invisibility plane still exists. i even uninstalled the programme and installed it again but it's still there. what might be it and how can i fix it? any help would me much appreciated.

(it's not a n object it's just a view problem)

user added image

# 2 14-08-2009 , 08:17 PM
Super Moderator
Select the camera and increase the far clip plane.

- Genny
# 3 14-08-2009 , 08:23 PM
thx, that was it.

# 4 15-08-2009 , 03:42 AM
Subscriber
but in fact that means that your scene dimensions are not correct.
i think in preset the scene dimensions are at default by cm or inch and your scene looks like meters or yards.
So go to your projekt folder, normaly at c: doc and prefs-user-maya-2009-prefs-user_prefs...
delete that file and start maya and you will end up with a new scene with the right presets! inclusive right scene proportions....
When your object is to big try to import it under file-import...
ans scale it to 0.1 of global scale... than you should get a right scene size...