Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 13-06-2010 , 09:35 PM
Level 32 pachyderm

Originally posted by Perfecto
I didn't take the time to read everyones replies so my apologies if someone already mentioned this.

How about Real 3d. The technology is impressive and everything is going in that direction anyway. They already have 3d tv's. Soon, we will be playing video games in real 3d. Could be an interesting topic.

Just google "3d tv" and stuff like that. Should be plenty on the subject.

That's definitely a good idea. I'm surprised I didn't think of it given how much every one has been carping on about it.

The only problem would be is that I might not learn that much doing it (which is the point of education after all (which a lot of people seem to gorget, it becomes just about getting the qualification.</rant>)

I'll talk to the tutor in charge of the project and my computing tutors to see what they think of the GPU idea and if they think it's inappropriately technical (I don't know who will be reading this after all) then I'll probably go with the stereoscopic idea.