SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Thread

Old 19-12-2010, 08:37 AM   #1
bullet1968
Lifetime Member

Default Thanks SM

I would like to thank David and Nilla for the tuts I have done so far. I have a long way to go of course but I am definitely hooked on dynamics....I cant wait for more..(hint).

Im still working on the HDR glass..I THINK I have it close now.

Thanks to Mike and Kurt as well for their efforts and helping me learn and understand some basics.

I hope I get better at this Maya thing and show some good models in the near future.

More terrain/scenes and interior modelling would be good.

Thanks again

Ant

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
bullet1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bullet1968 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-12-2010, 03:03 PM   #2
Nilla
Administrator

You're welcome my dear, the snow looks good and I look forward to seeing the new improved glass And thanks for supporting Simply Maya. For interiors and terrains we're working on it (like everything else) we'll try and cover vue as well in a few months.

Cheers,
Nilla
Nilla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nilla For This Useful Post:
New Thread