Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 19-04-2011 , 07:08 PM
Administrator

New SimplyLightwave Site

The new version of SimplyLightwave went live this morning, the site is still under construction and we are working on getting it completed over the next few days.

SimplyLightwave has some of the most amazing content online created by some great artists, especially in the field of photorealistic rendering, if you're interested in seeing some more come over and have a look around the new site.

Nilla

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 19-04-2011 , 07:13 PM
SM Tea Boy
Personally prefer this

Attached Thumbnails

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 19-04-2011 , 07:32 PM
Administrator
I couldn't find that one or I would have used that too user added image I like the toy car. All renders from SimplyLightwave tutorials created by David Mitchell.

Attached Thumbnails
# 4 19-04-2011 , 07:38 PM
SM Tea Boy

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"