Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 21-06-2011 , 08:40 PM

Free Time

# 2 21-06-2011 , 10:33 PM
Acid44
Nice stuff man, how long have you been doing it for?

I just play racing games/minecraft and play guitar in my free time user added image

Number 44 (the one the cameras focused on user added image ) in this one

YouTube - ‪Race Driver: GRID - 24 Hours of Le Mans - Acid44‬‏

And guitar user added image

YouTube - ‪Parkway Drive - Wreckage - Crap Cover By: Acid44‬‏

YouTube - ‪Linkin Park - Lying From You - Cover By: Acid44‬‏

EDIT: Any way to make it show as a link instead of a bunch of obstructive videos?

# 3 22-06-2011 , 03:30 AM
Head of 3d Admedia
lol acid44 you still play grid that game frustrated the hell out of me back then too much concentration just got mass effect 2 so I should be good for a couple of months

# 4 22-06-2011 , 04:42 AM
Acid44
I love GRID user added image It's one of the VERY few games that works perfectly with my steering wheel, and is just the right type of racing for me. Drifting was disappointing to say the least though user added image

# 5 22-06-2011 , 06:41 AM
Ah, nice guitar skills !!

Well 5 years of dancing user added image

# 6 22-06-2011 , 08:26 AM
Acid44
Thanks user added image Been playing far too long for the skill level I'm at though, need to start practicing more once I move and get settled user added image

# 7 22-06-2011 , 11:28 AM
Subscriber
hey coldwave, how does one judge a break dancing contest? you all looked really good!

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 8 22-06-2011 , 07:55 PM
There are 3 judges that are know what moves are @ the beat and so on... it's complicated chiron user added image

# 9 22-06-2011 , 09:20 PM
Subscriber
so your moves have to match the beat? to someone as untrained as me it sounds hard and even harder to judge!

Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
# 10 22-06-2011 , 11:49 PM
Events Team at Wargaming.net
hey nice stuff guys, I dont have any videos but I go trail/track riding on a motocross bike when I get a chance so far it has only happen twice this year user added image

# 11 23-06-2011 , 12:59 AM
Acid44
That sounds awesome, you should try to get video next time you have a chance to go out. I used to ride trails on mountain bike, pretty exciting stuff, man.

# 12 24-06-2011 , 12:31 AM
Subscriber
Nice break dancing videos. I've always wanted to learn how to when i was a young kid though struggled.

Anyway, within my free-time i tend to find myself doing a bit of photography. Just got into it about couple months ago when i bought my first dslr. Here are a few pictures...

user added imageuser added image

# 13 24-06-2011 , 01:13 AM
Subscriber
nice images, what camera are you using?

# 14 24-06-2011 , 05:28 AM
EduSciVis-er
Photography's fun. I got my first dslr last summer. I really want a macro lens though... I think that's the most fun you (or I guess I should say "I") can have with a camera...

# 15 24-06-2011 , 05:57 AM
Acid44
Macro lenses are the ones that get the super-fine detail and epic focus/depth of field right?

I've always wanted to get into photography, but could never afford a decent camera user added image I used my grandmas Canon somethingorother professional as hell camera for like 10 minutes on Christmas and fell in love, the thing was so easy to use and got such perfect results for my style of photography.