Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 10-11-2011 , 07:50 PM

Hide turn off casting of parti_volume in render layer

Hi guys, I am stuck on this one. I am starting to do rendering passes on a project and I create a render layer called proteinColor. Select the mesh and add it. All is well. Render and it is black so I add my light and parti_volume for a fog/mist effect cast on the object. Render and its there.

I just want the reflections and light to hit the object for the render pass purposes. Not a stream of purple in each pass. I don't think that would be good come composite time. I played around with render stats for the parti geometry boxes and light with no luck. The object turns black with some specular or the purple is missing. Prob. a easy solution I want to avoid cropping out a purple stream for every pass come composite time.

Long ramble, thanks for the help,
Moffi

Attached Images