Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 11-11-2011 , 03:04 AM

Maya 2012 image plane issues - SOLVED

I found the answer. Right here on this forum with a bit of searching

Hey All,

When I input the image planes, I dont see any

Center X
Center Y
Center Z

Which would of course center the image. How or where would I get them to appear in the attributes?

Last edited by xplicit; 11-11-2011 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Found It
# 2 14-11-2011 , 12:00 AM

Re:image plane issues

Many ways to get it done.. In your viewport where the image is , click on View--> Camera Attribute Editor ..in the attribute editor or go to the tab that says image plane and scroll down to placement extra you will find it..
you can also do it in the channel.. Go for example to the outliner and select the view camera that corresponds to your image plane. then go to the channel box and scroll down to the inputs and select the image plane input..scroll down you should see it..
As you should learn there are so many ways to do stuff in Maya try to explore as many you can, that will make you more familiar with Maya