Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 11-01-2012 , 06:27 PM
Lifetime Member

Cyclone Heidi

Hi guys,

having fun ATM. Its 0220...airport closed...Red Alert...and a small but bitchin cyclone is about to hit where Im working. Its been raining since 1800 yesterday and we have been on Red alert since then. I just poked my head out the door....wow..wind..rain..wooohooooo...dangerous stuff. TC Heidi is only category 2 in strength...but she is a small tightly packed system. Im due to fly out tomorrow but dont think I will be able to. Well the wind has just picked up...100+km/h and the rain is REALLY heavy. We are in a new camp and this is built like a brick shithouse...so I SHOULD be safe...LOL...at least I wont have to work tomorrow...if there is still a town and it hasnt flooded LOL.

cheers bullet

Attached Thumbnails

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 2 11-01-2012 , 08:21 PM
Lifetime Member
Yikes that's terrible stay safe. I live in Idaho we never have natural disasters of any kind (I'm not complaining) bytheway are you still running XP and Firefox 3.0 user added image

- Jake
# 3 11-01-2012 , 08:25 PM
Lifetime Member
LOL Im safe mate....Im in camp...everything is in lockdown. As long as the building doesnt move I will be ok...LOL..the centre of it is just 10 km east now. I can feel the room kinda moving...wooohoooo...love it. They arent usually natural disasters mate...just nature having a puff....if it was a cat 5 I would be shitting myself LOL. Yeh man XP and FFox...why is that?

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 4 11-01-2012 , 08:50 PM
Lifetime Member
Oh just reminded me of Dave's thread a few weeks ago.

Just going through the stats for SimplyMaya we get over 10 thousand visits every month from people browsing with IE <6 and Firefox <3

If your're one of them hit the update button. You might be shocked at how the web now looks and works on something that's not older than I am.

Shocking really!
Dave user added image

https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36788

heheh user added image

- Jake
# 5 11-01-2012 , 10:06 PM
Acid44
That sounds pretty awesome, get some pictures if you have a camera handy user added image I guess I may as well tell ya to stay safe, too, but you already know that ;D