Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 25-01-2012 , 08:40 AM
Subscriber

Resident Evil 6

# 2 25-01-2012 , 09:06 AM
Head of 3d Admedia
Looks Impressive RE 5 was by far the best of their games not as scary though but really action packed

# 3 25-01-2012 , 11:08 AM
Subscriber

Looks Impressive RE 5 was by far the best of their games not as scary though but really action packed

WHAT - no no no - 4 was much better but still not as good as 1 (both org and remake) or 2. 6 looks like its 3 games in one, but then that could be a good thing - just hope they dont go multiplayer heavy like 5 or raccon city

# 4 25-01-2012 , 11:53 AM
Subscriber
gotta go with tweet here...i only played 1 and 4 to be fair...(i was interested in 5 but put off by the reviews).....4 was excellent....but im not sure for its originality and impact at the time, the original could ever be bettered. True gaming history that was....

# 5 25-01-2012 , 03:35 PM
Lifetime Member
My favorites in this order are probably RE2, RE0, RE1 (remake)

I cant say I didn't like the RE4, and RE5 but the gameplay and feel are so different that they don't feel like horror puzzle survivors. Again not terrible but very different.

- Jake
# 6 25-01-2012 , 06:02 PM
Subscriber
I like that they're going back to the roots of the franchise which was zombies. Plagas were cool and all but this looks like it could be something to really finally tie everything together.

RE 1 is by far my favorite and became even more so with the remake. I just wish that they gave the same treatment to 2 and 3. I'm looking forward to racoon city knowing already that its a multiplayer based game. Remember the outbreak games? those were a lot of fun IMO.

# 7 26-01-2012 , 05:36 AM
Head of 3d Admedia
RE 1 was really cool, RE 4 I found to be abit dull because of constantly being in the same environment. It had the same mood throughout the game and there wasnt anything particular that made me really smile like RE 5. the animations were really impressive especially the fight scene between chris, sheva and Wesker.