Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 13-09-2012 , 09:13 PM

Zbrush question about clay brush leaving weird line..

As seen on picture i am having this line on top of the area where i apply clay brush... Anyone can guess why? Its the first time ive noticed this...

user added image

# 2 14-09-2012 , 02:30 AM
Check your alpha you might have one selected that has something in the middle.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 14-09-2012 , 05:23 PM
I just bought an Intuos 5 large touch tablet... Never realized that trace bef... Just created a plane . at subd lvl 5 it leaves this trace. really curious about the tablet now. The interesting thing is, when i use the mouse it leaves the ame line behind.Alpha is off, I also did the brush reset and its still the same. i also tried reseting the software but it didnt help how can i understand if this is a software related problem or ot?
Can this be a two brush at the same time stroke? Is there a possibility for this to work after init zbrush or reset brush?