Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 16 12-02-2003 , 01:50 AM
Simply Maya OG
hey, dbirider, on the 1st video, what music is that? I know its off a skatevideo, but Im not sure which one. Also, what program is that in the very beginning? Id like to get a program so I can start making skate videos of my own, cause after all, I skate. user added image

- Hybrid
# 17 12-02-2003 , 02:06 AM
and after all.. everybody that skates has to make videos user added image jk

umm.. i actually dont know what song that is. i found it by accident when looking for another song of the simmilar type of sound user added image and it didnt come with the name on it... i think you can propably find it real easy with www.google.com if you type in "take on me" song or something like that (i think thats how the words go in that part.)

and what do you mean what program do i use in the beginning? do you mean for the whole video editing zoom in section thingy? i used after effects with that.. and premier for the rest of that particular video

# 18 12-02-2003 , 02:46 AM
I use Dreamweaver MX for my code validation, as well as the free code validators at the WC3 site.

Also, about the preloading thing, some browsers have issues with it, however the latest do not.

The only thing I can think of is that the errors migh have been caused from bad links to the images themselves.

For example, if your images are in a separate "Images" folder, then yor preloader code should look like this:

<html>
<head>
<script>
preloadimages("images/bigsmile.JPG","images/bigsmile1.JPG")
</script>
</head>

Cool?

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 19 12-02-2003 , 08:35 PM
Simply Maya OG
dbirider, the name of the song is "Take On Me" and its performed by A1. Just thought Id let you know user added image I did what you said, and came up with the lyrics for it, so I DLed it on KaZaA.

- Hybrid

Last edited by I-Iybrid; 12-02-2003 at 09:29 PM.
# 20 13-02-2003 , 05:25 AM
Subscriber
Hey ragecgi.. i really really really really need that program!!!! Or something, because i have made many sites and i would love to see how compatible they are! Thanks user added image

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 21 13-02-2003 , 05:27 AM
Subscriber
oh, sorry cgi.. didnt see your post on the second page.. i will see if DW4 has something like that. Cya

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com