Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 14-10-2012 , 07:30 PM
Subscriber

Quake rocket launch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=5HTwbpjBUOk

Since it looks like were on the space/rocket theme here, this is a video I saw a few months ago. I think they did an awesome job and if you read a bit on the background or history of this launch, it's even better. The launch is best served with the volume turned way up, and 1:03 in watch it come apart or detach the fuel end of the rocket, pretty cool.

# 2 14-10-2012 , 08:23 PM
The thin red line
I think making the rocket and effects would be a good next challenge............dave

# 3 14-10-2012 , 08:35 PM
Subscriber

I think making the rocket and effects would be a good next challenge............dave

Good idea. I tossed the idea around of just making it as a personal thing but good idea for a contest! The rocket, launch tower, maybe even the background as well. I don't know how to do particles or smoke yet so who knows..lol.

# 4 14-10-2012 , 08:40 PM
The thin red line
Best way to learn is get put in the deep end.....LOL..........dave

# 5 15-10-2012 , 01:49 AM
Lifetime Member
that was cool
love the onboard camera shots user added image

I'm not lazy, I'm just resting before I get tired