Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 12-11-2012 , 11:43 PM

need help with maya will pay

I need help that will take a maya expert 20 minutes to be able to do. I don't want to post what I need here pm me for details.

# 2 13-11-2012 , 01:26 AM
Technical Director
As I said in the last thread you created, we will not do your school work for you. You are welcome to stick around if you want to learn, but we have no interest in doing your work for you.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 3 13-11-2012 , 10:37 AM
Administrator
Why are you in school if you don't want to do your own assignments? If you don't like it or you feel you're wasting time on things that don't interest you, you might want to consider changing course to something else.

When I went to uni there was a lot of cheating, we took credit tests during the year and you had to pass all these to get to the final exam. Our professors would look the other way when it came to cheating, they'd often leave the room as we were filling in tests and sometimes they'd simply not even correct the tests but just pass everyone who turned up. The reason they did this was that when it came to the final modular exam you couldn't cheat, it was oral and you had to answer to a panel of 5 professors, at this point half our class failed even with 3 attempts and had to redo the year or drop out.

So that said, I have no issue personally if you want to cheat, I think paying for education in a field like CG where employers will care more about the quality of your work than your papers is nonsense, if you're not learning things. You might as well skip the whole degree and do something else with your time that you enjoy.

I also think you will not get help from anyone qualified to help you with posts like this, you're more likely to end up paying some idiot who can barely use Maya himself. Because there's other students and teachers on this forum who take offense from your posts and what you're doing is in very bad form, I'll ban you if you post one more thing like this.

Also a suggestion, if you post up the things you're having problems with and show that you're at least trying yourself, you'll probably get this help for free. If it's an elective course and you can't keep up, then either talk to your teacher and try getting an extension or ask for one-on-one tuition, this is very different from saying "I will pay you to do my work".

Cheers,
Nilla