Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 09-01-2014 , 07:15 PM

Gumball Machine explosion dynamic

Hey everyone!

I've been searching for a video of a gum ball machine exploding for a dynamic setup for a friend of mine. She is in need of some sort of footage as part of her project. She needs the reference not only for seeing it but also for submission, you know how those instructors are user added image.

Anywhoo, if anyone has done a dynamic similar to this or knows of a great resource off the top of their head, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know.

Until then, I will continue to look.

Thanks!

Seanuser added image

# 2 10-01-2014 , 02:15 AM
EduSciVis-er
Buy one, smash it, film it, profit?

Did a couple searches on stock photo sites. As much weird stuff as they have, couldn't find that.

# 3 10-01-2014 , 02:18 AM
Lifetime Member
I looked too, couldnt find much. Would a balloon filled ice then shot provide a guide? for the dynamic side of it.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 4 13-01-2014 , 04:16 PM
Yeah, you'd think someone would had submitted something like that LOL.
Thanks everyone.