Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 04-03-2015 , 01:32 AM

changing curve parameterisation

Hi There,

I've been trying to fix this problem for some time now. And the other forums can't seem to help.

basically my problem is, i need to use the insertKnotCurve command to add more edit points at specific locations to my curves. However because i am going to loft these curves i then need to use the rebuildCurve command, because otherwise when i loft they get all mangled.

The problem is when i try and use the rebuildCurve command teh edit points slightly shift out of place of where they began. I need them to remain where they are but the curve to be clean and ready to loft.

does anyone here know a way around this. the curve is a cubic curve by the way.

thanks,
Sam