Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 07-03-2003 , 09:34 AM
Subscriber

Digit Magazine Free Training CD

For all those UK complete Newbies out there if you get your mits on the latest version of Figit - I mean Digit magazine it comes with a CD containing 2 hours of digital-tutors Maya Basics.

I have been learning Maya a while know but I watched them and learnt a few little tips meself, especially about Sub-Ds which I have never used.

Tickety boo and ta ta for a bit...
Gazzamataz
https://www.gazzamataz.com
# 2 07-03-2003 , 10:34 PM
got that when it came out, very handy!I dont need to wait ages for the videos to load up like the digital-tutors website! user added image

Black_Robe

''Where do we go now?Where do we go now?...''
# 3 08-03-2003 , 12:38 AM
I got it today. Just finished watching all the vids. I kinda new about most of that was being said, but got to learn about them in more detail. user added image

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 4 08-03-2003 , 06:51 PM
Subscriber
mm i will grab that tommorow after wading though the trendwhore crystals and boring stuff that is digit user added image

/me wonders what 3d world will have this month

hmmm...