Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 21-04-2003 , 05:13 PM
Back

# 17 21-04-2003 , 06:59 PM
hey dude...
looks nice so far... i think back is kinda complete... just need to add one wire and a plug if u want, but i m sure you r gonna add more detail in the front part....

# 18 21-04-2003 , 08:14 PM
user added image YO shoaib Thanks, Yea i will be adding more to back i already added to the front these are just old pics. I was thinking that since its an old school boom box it could run on those HUGGGGGE batteries. You know so he can carry it around with him and JAM :banana:

# 19 25-04-2003 , 05:12 PM
HI miguel...
i was wondering if you could post the wifrefame of the model... i mean low polygonal wireframe.... cause the wireframe that you posted eariler were, i suppose of the the meshsoomth / sub d level.....
thanx

# 20 25-04-2003 , 08:18 PM
user added image HEy shoaib The picture i posted earlier on him is the actual low polygonal wireframe, user added image It won't get any lower than that. By the way heres his shoe Textured. :banana:

# 21 25-04-2003 , 08:26 PM
damn....all your renders have a lot of details.
I really like your work.

# 22 26-04-2003 , 03:51 PM
user added image thanks eagle King

# 23 28-04-2003 , 05:45 AM
user added image I've started to texture the head. So far right now all i have is the bump map on his face. iam gonna work on the color and the rest of the maps. The head phones are finished texturing. Let me know what you think user added image

# 24 10-05-2003 , 01:06 PM
user added image here is an update on the face, its got a bump map, and color map i still need to make a spec and diffuse for it. I also tweaked the shader a bit, But most likely iam gonna go back and recreate the shader for it.

# 25 10-05-2003 , 03:42 PM
Subscriber
That is an awesome skin texture! Is there any way we could get you to make a tutorial or something that shows us how you did that!

Great work migusan76!

~GateKeeper
Not really certified not really new!
# 26 10-05-2003 , 04:36 PM
Subscriber
nice work migusan76 - i've been watching this thread and look forward to the final product.

question - you have a fairly photorealistic character - what do you do for eyelashes??? I've been stumped by this problem a few times. What are you going to do?

Check out the subsurfacescattering on my tongue...

<a href="https://www.reitzmachine.com">www.reitzmachine.com</a>
# 27 10-05-2003 , 05:06 PM
user added image Thanks guys, GateKeeper in do time i'll try to get some tutorials made but at the moment iam so busy and iam still learning to. want to make sure i got my facts straight before i start teaching. user added image

ereitz For the eyelashes i know of 3 ways of the top of my head. 1 you could use maya fur and paint them. 2 you take one poly shape it to a eyelash and then place the rest by had. 3 you could put a whole polygon that is bent some like in the shape of eyelashs and then paint a map in photoshop, with a transparency map and do it like that.

Which one am i gonna do hmmmmm ? still thinking about that one.