Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 26-06-2003 , 10:08 PM

Hi all

I m a new friend in the simplymaya & before downloading many video tut the message " You have no points " appear.
please why this message appear, thanks all

# 2 26-06-2003 , 10:41 PM
Subscriber
hello and welcome to the best board on the planet!!

you have to purchase points for those videos, there a a bunch of free ones for you to audition first if you are not sure. I recomend the videos, there is nothing better than seeing someone at work to learn how to do something.

see ya around!

# 3 26-06-2003 , 11:19 PM
Subscriber
Hey khaled, welcome to simply maya! The free tutorials like howard porter said will teach you a lot about maya, and the basics. I have learned everything though through the simplymaya community. So any of my work, you could be doing equal or better if you purchased some tutorials. You learn just SO much stuff in such little time! Some things that are incredibly hard to grasp through text, you can see right through video, and it makes things a lot easier! I rarely follow along the videos, as i only have 1 monitor.. but i love watching them and then i apply the techniques to my own things later user added image. Cya around the board and welcome to SM!

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com