Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 16 29-06-2004 , 07:03 AM
Subscriber
Thx for the reply, i wasnt sposed to put this image in here, first timer thst one, ps the tank rocks

cheers

# 17 24-07-2004 , 04:39 AM
the uboat and textures is great, but the environment and lighting isnt the best. Try making the sea look stormier by making it a darker color, and also make the lighting darker. try adding some foam emission to make it look stormier. good work so far

JE
# 18 25-07-2004 , 11:00 AM
Subscriber
cheers for the feed back, ive been a little busy of late with study and will be updating this very soon, so much to do so little time.
I will be taking in all the crits that you guys have posted, and applying them to good pratice. I, in my haste posted this image in the wrong forum, so im sorry bout that and will move to the Wip when I have a update.
cheers
Ben