Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 06-01-2006 , 01:54 AM
Subscriber
I've taken the photos of the little man and I've made a start. I will post something soon. mayafreak3 you're not wrong about being able to take good high res photos for texture user added image . . . I've already done that bit user added image Taking photos is the easy bit.

Cheers
Paul

# 17 08-01-2006 , 03:22 PM
Subscriber
you could make your life easier if you take a 3/4 shot of his face, apply a projection mapping on your model in the same angle as the photograph, and ajust it from there, course you wouldnt be able to rotate all around, but if you mirror this should look perfect from any front view

Pretzels and Beer
Pizza Pockets and Computer programers
Shortcuts and 3D artists

May we always be together.
# 18 08-01-2006 , 03:41 PM
The Maya Mountain
that method wouldn't get much respect from the judges, 13uRneR. user added image

# 19 08-01-2006 , 03:48 PM
Subscriber
user added image eheh I should model myself with that user added image its more like modeling for the situation user added image

grats cant wait to see your work BMS

Pretzels and Beer
Pizza Pockets and Computer programers
Shortcuts and 3D artists

May we always be together.