Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 31 27-03-2003 , 09:25 PM
yeah brian, maybe u can try taking out the strip, maybe just put some windshield decals or something, and i reallly think u should give it a bright color, yellow, sky blue, green, orange. and brian, are u gonna model the flywheels and brake pad? it will also be nice if u can make it HID superwhite head light beam..btw, brian, have u ever had a MR2 =]? anyways, great work, keep it up!!

pErry

# 32 28-03-2003 , 12:03 AM
Sweet Brian! Nice! I like the stripe down the middle but I'd say definately try it without. Only one way to find out if you like something, try it! user added image Later

May the force be with you...always!
A Jedi shall not know anger nor hatred nor Love
The only way to live a good life is to act upon your emotions
A warrior is reborn when he has something to protect
# 33 28-03-2003 , 12:09 AM
Subscriber
I'd day Stick with Yellow... it looked the best...

Also, the very front where the air goes inside teh car, try making it a Mesh or some kind of HEX pattern... right now it looks solid and there is no point of it if it's not letter air in user added image

Hmm... what else... I was going to tell you to maybe put on a top scoop but if it's an SI then the overhead opening is there user added image

also dont forget to pu on the gas cap user added image

-Emo

# 34 28-03-2003 , 12:22 AM
Subscriber
how the hell do you get those backgrounds (your first image)???