Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 226 19-06-2003 , 11:46 PM
I'd go for Red and black camo, personally user added image

MSN: cyborg_corporation@hotmail.com
AIM: RavagingOrc
# 227 20-06-2003 , 03:29 PM
Hey guys... Still working on my roll bars and stuff... But here is an update... What do you think??

Attached Thumbnails

Please check
My (old) website!
# 228 20-06-2003 , 03:55 PM
Hey guys... Well at work, all i do is model and animate piping user added image... but what if I went EXTREME with this truck, and had pipes going everywhere, like they were filled with hot water?? I could add a Modifed armored hot water heater and pump on top of the roof... Let me know what you think!! This is a really rought model to give you an idea. Please let me know what you think!! THanks alot!
Brian

Attached Thumbnails

Please check
My (old) website!
# 229 20-06-2003 , 04:08 PM
Here is an update guys....

Attached Thumbnails

Please check
My (old) website!
# 230 20-06-2003 , 04:13 PM
Why? What would these pipes do for the truck?

# 231 20-06-2003 , 04:35 PM
Umm... Well If I had hot water running thru these pipes, it would be able to keep Ice and snow from freezing on top of it.. I don't know I just thought that it looked cool, and I need to make it look more extreme than what I allready had, and this is pretty extreme, so It could go in incredibly cold enviorments and the occupants and the car itsself could survive. Its not nessisarly realistic, just thought that is was a fun concept... Is it bad??

If i keep the design, I was going to put expansion joints between the pipes on the door and on the fender. These are used in real life to allow expasion and movement in the pipes, I would use it so that the door could open...

Attached Thumbnails

Please check
My (old) website!
# 232 20-06-2003 , 04:38 PM
Subscriber
Melt Ice i think. Brian this is crazy! Those pipes make it look so DEISEL! About the hot water, i dunno, it sure would melt the snow and ice deposits all over you're car. It sounds a bit drastic, but what the heck this is a very extreme vehicle.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 233 20-06-2003 , 04:54 PM
Here are the expansion joints, or at least 2 of them... what do you think? I know adding all these pipes and stuff, is well, taking a big risk. But if it ends up looking like it does in my head, I think I will turn out pretty cool user added image
Brian

Attached Thumbnails

Please check
My (old) website!
# 234 20-06-2003 , 04:55 PM
Idea looks good.
However, ONE single hit ..and the whole system goes down.
Not that extreme right? user added image

# 235 20-06-2003 , 05:09 PM
Good point.... so... WHat if I change my senario... What if the world freezes over, right? and... What if Mankind notices that the totally Screwed up, and decide to try and unite together to bring back what is left of the human race... Then, This thing won't need any weapons, and I could make it a rescue vehicle instead, with all of the lights and such.. Let me know what you think, just throwing ideas around in my head...
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 236 20-06-2003 , 05:40 PM
:bgreen: k.i.s.s. Keep it Simple, Stupid, lol user added image

MSN: cyborg_corporation@hotmail.com
AIM: RavagingOrc
# 237 20-06-2003 , 06:09 PM
Kevin
brian... it can now be an "extreme" radiator user added image

# 238 20-06-2003 , 06:21 PM

Originally posted by brian_ellebracht
Good point.... so... WHat if I change my senario... What if the world freezes over, right? and... What if Mankind notices that the totally Screwed up, and decide to try and unite together to bring back what is left of the human race... Then, This thing won't need any weapons, and I could make it a rescue vehicle instead, with all of the lights and such.. Let me know what you think, just throwing ideas around in my head...
Brian

LOL Mate. No war? It ainĀ“t fun then. user added image
You becoming a monk on us now? user added image

# 239 20-06-2003 , 07:07 PM
Subscriber
LOL adl!

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 240 20-06-2003 , 07:21 PM
"brian... it can now be an "extreme" radiator"

I love that user added image

Brian

Please check
My (old) website!