Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 02-12-2021 , 07:57 PM

How can I change the color/texture of the object made by using ep curve tool

Hello guys,
i know its a dumb question but how can i change the color of it? I made a shape using ep curve tool and revolve. Everything is good except that the object is black and i dont know how to change it. I try to add texture/color to it but color changed only inside.

Also why can't i add texture to it too?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by jasnacholera; 02-12-2021 at 08:11 PM.
# 2 02-12-2021 , 08:00 PM
SM Tea Boy
sounds like the normal's are flipped Select Mesh Display > Reverse > in the Modeling menu

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 02-12-2021 , 08:26 PM

sounds like the normal's are flipped Select Mesh Display > Reverse > in the Modeling menu

Thanks i think it worked.

# 4 04-01-2022 , 02:23 PM

Thank you, my friend. I also want to know how can I change the color/texture of the object made by using ep curve tool and I am glad I have found my question answer over here. When I was searching for it online, I have also found a site in which I have found manufacturing business plan and I was so happy because I want to start my new business.

Last edited by MikeGJansen; 02-02-2022 at 01:51 PM.