Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 25-10-2007 , 06:58 AM
Subscriber

automatic mapping

hi i get this message when i ayutomatic map a piece of geometry> // Error: This command requires at least 1 argument(s) to be specified or selected; found 0. //
i was told by someone on a forum to take the geometry out of the group. i did that but i still get the same message.

# 2 25-10-2007 , 08:25 AM
It says that when you don't have an object selected... If that's not the case, please explain the situation better.

# 3 25-10-2007 , 08:35 AM
Jr.Who
Can you post a pic?

# 4 25-10-2007 , 07:47 PM
Subscriber

automatic mapping probs

hi, I have posted a pic with this thread. its just a piece of geometry with the message i get when itry to map

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 25-10-2007 , 08:30 PM
Jr.Who
Hmm, that's really odd…… why don't you just duplicate and move another one of those pillars over and use that?

# 6 25-10-2007 , 10:55 PM
Subscriber

auatomatic mapping probs

tried it. all the pillars and even other bits of geom. are the same. i c get the same error message for all? any other idead will be appreciated