Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 26-05-2010 , 05:24 PM
EduSciVis-er
Yeah, I haven't had good luck with avi compression, but if you come up with a solution (or anyone has a solution) that gives good HD results at reasonable file sizes, I'd be happy to hear of it.

# 17 26-05-2010 , 09:57 PM
Lifetime Member
I use Nero stwert, it compresses very well and you can muck around with the settings to get a happy medium. Most of the vids I post are 250+M when camstudio saves it. I used to compress them down to about 40M or less then found another setting and changed it down to 13M. Some of them arent too good quality but as I said you can experiment. Sorry its Nero BUT I use the Nerovision part. You can import an .avi then export it as .wmv

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes