Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 03-07-2011 , 12:19 AM
Subscriber

Work for contest I came in second place for

Here is a environment and models I came in second place for 3d contest last year. I never showed it here, has been a long time since I have posted. Thought I would show it now.

Would like to say Hi to everyone also. I have been doing some freelance work for a independent filmmaker.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 08-07-2011 , 08:36 PM
Simply Maya OG

Here is a environment and models I came in second place for 3d contest last year. I never showed it here, has been a long time since I have posted. Thought I would show it now.

Would like to say Hi to everyone also. I have been doing some freelance work for a independent filmmaker.

Seahawks and da Bears. Nice.
A few things I noticed... The cord to the lamp is abit too straight. Looks too perfect. Couch doesnt look very comfy; looks abit too hard/perfect, again. Overall lighting could use alittle more work. Other than that, it's good. Nice ideas.

- Hybrid

Last edited by I-Iybrid; 08-07-2011 at 08:39 PM.
# 3 08-07-2011 , 09:11 PM
Subscriber
Thanks for the crit. Yeah I agree with everything you said. At the time I was in between projects and did not tweek things the way i liked because i was running out of time to submit, Thats probably why I came in second place LOL!

# 4 09-07-2011 , 07:43 AM
Lifetime Member
hmmmm where can I buy one LOL.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes