Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 09-07-2013 , 12:59 PM
Subscriber

Download Part 8 Exterior Lighting

Dear All,

I downloaded all parts of the latest External Lighting Tutorial Volume One.
I have a problem with the Lesson 3 part_8_final. The movie brakes after around 10 minutes and I cannot see the remain. I did a download again, but found the same problem. Can you please update this file so that I can get it complete?

Thank you very much in advance

Jens

# 2 09-07-2013 , 01:32 PM
SM Tea Boy
Sorry about that seems like the file got damaged somehow i'm uploading the part again now i'll let you know when it's ready to download should be about an hour.

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 09-07-2013 , 04:09 PM
SM Tea Boy
ok if you Download Lesson 3 again you will find the updated part it there. Sorry about that and of course you will not have any credits removed for the re download.

Thanks for letting us know of the problem

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 11-07-2013 , 12:19 PM
Subscriber
Thanks a lot, so now I can do the finishing :-)