Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 23-01-2014 , 04:13 PM

How can I animate lips? Where can I find models that support lips syncing

Basically I want a really short scene in my project of a character speaking and his lips, cheeks and eyes moving

Where can i download a character model which will allow me to animate lips, eyes, cheeks, etc?

How can I do lip synching?

# 2 23-01-2014 , 07:56 PM

normand rig

this site has free rigs that is a great start. i learned animation from these rigs

# 4 23-01-2014 , 08:28 PM
Thank you very much, I downloaded and opened the file 'Normal Plus', I played around with it and understand how it works but I want the same thing for a character I created on Pinnochio Autodesk

Basically how can i set up the facial interface rigging window same way it us set up for the face I downloaded?

Are there any free tutorials out there I can follow?

# 5 24-01-2014 , 08:21 AM
im sure theres some free ones on youtube. however i learned facial rigging from digitaltutors.com