Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 20-07-2023 , 05:39 PM

Unable to install or uninstall any maya!! Please help.

Hi guys,

I have been trying to install maya into my system and been failing to do so. I looked over internet for many solutions but didn't find any of the similar issue. So, here's what's happening: I open the setup application, it opens a window of autodesk saying preparing and it shuts off. It doesn't even stays in the background. The application terminates immediately. I have tried to install many different version of maya hoping it would work but it's the same issue with all of them. I had maya 2024 installed couple of weeks back, I thought a clean swipe might be a solution for this. So, I tried to uninstall maya 2024 and guess what?? It happens the same thing for uninstalling as well. The uninstalling window terminates immediately. Now, I cannot install any maya or uninstall which I have. Please help me out!!

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 30-08-2023 , 10:15 AM
Hi, I am using win 11 and it works perfectly for me(installation/uninstall) I am using revo uninstaller way back. Give it a try!
Cheers,
Bellid - Welding Contractor