Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 09-08-2004 , 02:37 PM

How do I open the Input window?

Hi, how do I make the input window appear? i'm following the dog tutorial and in it Kurt changes some settings in input which appears in channel/object window ( both of which I can see ) but input isn't there in mine?

Thanx
(Slightly embarresed)

JUICE690

# 2 09-08-2004 , 08:36 PM
I'm not familiar with that tutorial, but my guess is you are referring to the connection editor.

Window>General Editors> Connection Editor

# 3 10-08-2004 , 01:22 PM
Hi Dan, thanks for replying, I've attached a pic of the input box from the tut video I'm after, I can see 'nurbs sphere1' and 'shapes' aswell as the Layers options at the bottom ( in my maya doc), but I don't have the inputs box?

There's probably a real simple answer, so sorry to bother you with it.

Thanx again

Attached Images
# 4 10-08-2004 , 01:44 PM
The Maya Mountain
Make sure history is turned on. it's the scroll icon next to the render buttons.

Also, if you ever delete history, those options will go away.

# 5 10-08-2004 , 02:30 PM
cheers mike, I didn't have the history switched on, thanks for that user added image