Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 27-07-2011 , 03:31 PM

INPUT WINDOW NOT RESPONDING... need help

hi!
i am trying to open my inputs window but eyertime i do i get this warnning in my script editor

// Error: Object 'row1' not found.

what does this mean?

all i want to do is on my inputs window so i can place my 'Blendshapes' under the 'skincluster' layer is there another way of doing it?

thanks

# 2 27-07-2011 , 04:18 PM
The thin red line
No idear, not done any blend shape stuff but I think you can use the hypergraph hierarchy to do this...........dave

# 3 27-07-2011 , 06:36 PM

FOUND the Input

OK so i found the input menu in maya but now i cnat put the blendshapes underneath the skincluster input.
my heads input looks like this, but when i try to drag the blendshape down over the skincluster a warning pops up in my script editor :

// Error: More than one object matches name: HEAD

INPUTS:
blendShape1
deleteComponents1
polyTweak1
skinCluster1
tweak2

does anyone know wahts goin on?

please write back soon user added image

# 4 27-07-2011 , 06:40 PM
The thin red line
You have got two things with the same name try renaming one of them.........dave

# 5 27-07-2011 , 06:48 PM
soz to ask but wuts the easiest way to find the problem?

its just ive been on this thing for 8hours straight now and i cant seem to find this one little problem? so ur help if much appreciated.user added image

# 6 27-07-2011 , 07:13 PM
The thin red line
Use the hypergraph hierarchy all name meshes should be in there, should not be to hard you know the name of the mesh (HEAD).........dave