Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 46 05-02-2005 , 05:45 AM
Subscriber

What would you call this style home?

First off Nursil, I think you did a wonderfull job. Second, I am looking myself for this type style home. Though if I was looking for blueprints, what would you call this style home.

I am interested in modeling a home like in the movie "Taking Care of Business". Any suggestions would be great.

thanks

# 47 05-02-2005 , 09:40 AM
Subscriber
JunkyBob

Thanks.

This post is exactly one year old and just to keep you poseted - the house will never be built as the 2 brothers discovered that they cannot build a private residence on the property - they bought it from the church's hospital and as such - only a public building may be built there. Obviously either they failed to chack or they thought that they may slip it under the table without anyone noticing or saying.

I cant give you the plans as I was only part of the designing team and the copyrights are not mine.
sorry

BTW: the last version of that interior is here:
https://orvatsel.com/interior/pages/hakim.htm

Nir

Nir Sullam
Architectural Visualizations Page: www.orvatsel.com/index2.html
Maya Page: www.orvatsel.com/maya
www.nirsullam.com