Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 03-03-2005 , 01:44 PM

Best Tutorial?

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site, and thinking about purchasing some videos. However, I'm having trouble picking out which one. I would like to have some suggestions as to which video I should buy. I hoping not to pay more tha $60 dollars total (35 points), unless there is a tutorial that you guys highly recommend.

The one I've found that is closest to my needs is the tutorial of the Spider. Is that a good one? Or should I shoot for a more expensive one such as the motorcycle tutorial. Or should I go for the ninja?

Thanks in Advance,

YellowMarker

# 2 03-03-2005 , 01:55 PM
All the poly modelling ones will cover similar tools, it just depends what kind of characters you want to create.

# 3 03-03-2005 , 07:32 PM
Ok, in that case I'll go with the spider. Thanks.

# 4 04-03-2005 , 01:17 AM
You may also want to look at the DVDs. They're great!user added image